Welcome to Year 5!
We have two classes in the year group:
- Team Mount Fuji taught by Mrs Delilah
- Team Mount Everest taught by Mrs Catterall
Our support staff are Mrs Reader and Miss Robertson.
In Year 5, we have different themes throughout the year which we base the majority of our learning around:
- Scream Machine (forces and the UK)
- Globe Gazers (space and global regions)
- Smashing Saxons & Scots (Anglo Saxons and Scots)
- Victorious Vikings (Vikings)
- Climate Changes (Climate change and sustainability)
You can find out more information about these themes on our Curriculum page.
Our P.E. days are Tuesdays (outdoor) and Thursdays (indoor).
Blended Learning information for Year 5 can be found here.