Our vision and values
At Wallington Primary Academy our vision and values are at the heart of every decision we make. They act as the pillars of our curriculum, they inform our teaching and learning practices and most importantly, they underpin the relationships that we cherish and foster.
At Wallington Primary Academy we aspire for everyone:
- To demonstrate intellectual curiosity.
- To have compassion for all living things.
- To respect, yet challenge each other’s views.
- To build lasting, effective relationships.
- To have aspirational goals to fulfil our dreams.
At Wallington Primary Academy, we practise the ‘Fab 4’:
- Communicate: to share our feelings and ideas confidently and sensibly.
- Collaborate: to work as a team, to help, to teach each other.
- Be compassionate: to understand, to care for every living thing.
- Connect with others: to be a good friend to everyone in our school.
We achieve our Fab Four by following our pupil choices:
- Use hands for helping
- Speak sensibly
- Listen for learning
- Be polite and honest
- Take pride in our school
- Work as a team
We are committed to ensuring that our children leave us as confident, responsible, respectful and resilient individuals who have happy memories of their time with us; are proud of their achievements and are motivated to make a positive difference in the world!